24V | 10W/m 4000ºK | IP20 | COB Flexible LED Strip Light
COB flexible strip light offers a seamless visual linear light, eliminating any visual dots often found with traditional strip light. Ideal for installations where the LED strip will not be mounted within profile but seen. The dotless design also allows the use of a less opaque (diffused) profile cover. This allows more light to transmitted without having to minimise dots.
This LED strip light is rated at 10W/m, producing low levels of light.
CRI is >90, which provides very high true colour representation.
COB is an acronym for: Chip on Board
The PCB is made using 3oz copper, this reduces voltage drop, so allows for a continuous 10m length without visible loss of brightness.
The thermal efficiency of this LED strip means it does not require a heatsink allowing it to be mounted to almost any smooth hard surface.
This LED strip carries an IP rating of 20, this is an indoor / dry environment LED strip only.
- Requires 24V driver (sold separately)
- Choose from a range of drivers between 60W and 200W to match the length of flexi-strip required
- Remote, wall mounted and CONNECT Wi-Fi controllers available as accessories
- For runs over 5m individual lengths should be connected in parallel
- Easy clip connector packs available as accessories
||COB (Chip on Board)
|Colour Rendering Index Ra
|Luminous Flux 1m
||1 ∼ 100% (refer data sheet)
|Construction / Protection Data
||Double layer FPCB
||Double sided tape 3M 9080
||-20 ∼ +70 C°
||-20 ∼ +50 C°