The BONITO 1-Light Timber Round Natural E27 Chandelier is a traditional Vintage pendant light with a Timber Wood Frame. It has been designed to give a contemporary twist to an age-old material. Behind closed doors, the design team created its inspiration by browsing through our favorite vintage-style designs during their trips around the world!
- Constructed of solid metal with timber
- Rated for one bulb 60W max. E27 base bulbs (not included).
- Adjustable rod comes in connectable segments for a customizable length.
- Dimmer switch compatible.
- Can be mounted on a vaulted ceiling.
- Suitable for use indoors in dry locations not directly exposed to excessive moisture and water.
- Some assembly is required.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
- 240V manufactured to AUS standards for Australia.
- Chandelier Light Body: Diameter: 17.5 cm ; Height: 40.8 cm
- Minimum Height: 55.8 cm
- Maximum Height: 145.8 cm
- Canopy: Dia 15.5 cm, H 3.8 cm
- Rods: one 15 cm, one 30 cm, one 60 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kgs.
When the word chandelier comes to mind, we tend to think about those large and sparkly lighting fixtures installed in elegant and luxurious spaces emitting a tremendous amount of gleaming and bright light. But there is more to chandelier than just this. There is a wide range of types and various features and designs of chandeliers available in shops.
So when you go shopping chandeliers without prior research and preparation, you will be left confused and with various questions in mind. "are crystal and metal brass chandeliers still a popular style?", "what type of designer chandelier will look best in a mid-century modern room?", "what should be the width and height of the chandelier for your room?" questions like these may come up in your mind.
So it is important to do your research before going to buy a chandelier. Continue reading to understand which type and size of the chandelier is for your house and clarify other questions in your mind.