How do I create a layby purchase?
- To create a layby purchase add your items to cart
- Upon check out please select “layby” as your payment option
- Once you have checked out with “layby” one of our friendly team members will contact you for payment of the 10% deposit and guide you through the layby process
Do you perform credit checks?
- No. We do not perform credit checks or require any application forms to be filled out by you.
What are the minimum monthly payments?
- The minimum monthly payments can be nominated by you. The only requirement is 10% of the original total layby as the monthly payment. For example. If you layby $500 of lighting then your minimum monthly payment will be $50, however, you can choose to pay $100 instead.
What happens if I can’t make the minimum monthly payment I nominated?
- We understand that unexpected expenses arise and it may not be possible to pay the amount you nominated during a particular month. As long as the minimum 10% payment is made your layby payments can be adjusted accordingly.
Our layby terms and conditions are:
A minimum transaction of $250 and a minimum deposit of 10% of the layby is required
Your layby is to be paid in full by the due date. 6 months from date of purchase.
Regular monthly payments are required
If this layby is cancelled by you, all monies paid except a cancellation fee of 25% will be refunded
If you do not make payments when they are due or your layby is not paid in full by the completion date, we will cancel the layby and retain an amount of 50% to cover administration costs
Individual items may not be separated from a layby until final payment is received for entire layby
You may separate individual items to create laybys as long as they meet the above conditions
No layby available on clearance products
- A Friendly personal account manager will support you through your layby process from start to finish including assisting with payment instalment reminders and receipt's