Philips 19W = 160W 2300 Lumen MegaBright LED Bulb
Large, Bright E27 LED Light Bulbs
The Philips MegaBright LED light globes are larger and brighter than their regular wattage counterparts. They're available in two wattages and colour temperatures to suit your requirements.
1) Choose Your Bulb Wattage & Size
14.5W (A67) - this globe is equivalent in brightness to an old 120W incandescent light bulb (or about a 25W compact fluorescent). It is an A67 shape which means it's 67mm wide at its widest point.
19W (A80) - this bulb is as bright as an old 150W+ incandescent. It's the brightest E27 lamp that we sell. It has an A80 shape which means it's 80mm wide.
2) Choose Your Preferred Colour Temperature
Warm White (3000K) - produces a warmer, softer light.
Cool Daylight (6500K) - creates a whiter, brighter light.
Switching to these Philips MegaBright Edison Screw LED light bulbs has the following benefits:
- Maximum light output as soon as you flip the switch.
- Over 80% energy saving compared to incandescent.
- The light beam is free of infra-red (no heat radiated), and ultra-violet (fabric and items under this light won't fade).
- Unlike compact fluorescent light bulbs, these are free from hazardous materials like Mercury.
- These LEDs last 15 times longer than incandescent bulbs. That's about 15 years when used 3 hours per day, every day.
- You can trust Philips quality.